Monday, June 18, 2007

Early!

Is about 620 in the morning now. I woke up at about 530 this morning and dont really know what to do...so blogging will be it lah...if not i can already sense another threat coming along..

These past few months in fact has been crazy for me...busy with loads of stuff...and been travelling for quite a bit. Just last 2 weeks i was in singapore..... it was a really last minute thing...but i thank God for that opportunity to go.....

It happened on a tuesday evening...coming back from gym with Ks....i received a phone call from Shirley from church.....she asked a this...."hey, you free this coming weekend?" ...i thought she is going to check with me whether i will be goin to church cause i have been missing for a few sundays....due to some travelling...and here and there lah.....i said yes im free.....then she asked if im interested to go to singapore for a drumfest....and church will be sending me there. without hesitating...i just said yes.....and she said "ok....will call you again for more details". I invited ks along...and to my surprise...she can go as well....there go 2 drum freaks to a drum fest!!! hahaha.....

I didnt know what kind of fest it is goin to be...then when i check again....i was just blown away....Gregg bisonette( drummer for steve vai and joe satriani), Nate Morton (rock star drummer), Gordon Campbell (Mary j. blige, brandy etc), Tony royster jr, Jo jo mayer, steve thornton, grant collin and etc .....10 great drummers...... 2 days.....10 to 8 pm for 2 days...hectic but blown away.....we had a great great time......besides the drum fest...i got to know some of my church members better.....ppl like audrey, hanna, sharon, emilia,eric and adam...they were a great and funny bunch.... . My favorite drummer is Gregg Bisonette.....
i am sure there will be pictures up in Ks's blog....so check it out there...

I miss JANE SEBASTIAN!!!!!!!!!!!! band ....we are goin to raub soon...details....will be up soon...

oh ya...i took off my braces......but Kysern didnt notice....haih......saw him yesterday...and he didnt notice....is ok.. :(
but feels funny to have straight teeth though... and i have finally got my car....still getting use to it.....oklah....long enough.....

michelle....where were you...when i had my first mcdeluxe bite?? BRAbossa dont love me!!!!!!

har

No comments: