Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Still the same password!

thank God my password is still the same!

The pass month has been crazy....hospital, bangkok, birthday,preparation for the gig...all in one month...
Dengue was a torture...i felt really week. Cant do anything. Felt a little paralyze. all i could do was just lie down and rest. How pathetic. But what to do. My whole family has been hit by dengue. Started with grandma, then me, then uncle, then sister then dad...but thank God all well now. It was so torturing but i have friends that came to me, Har can i stay in your house. They really wanted the dengue too. Yes, I lost 7 kg's. But now all gain back....so is just temporal. No point getting it.


That week itself i was sent to Bangkok for a little task and a lot of shopping. But because i was really weak , I didnt really enjoy the shopping but i did enjoy the massage. I bought heaps of underwears and girls.....please wear it....especially the one michelle is having.so cute right...

Then came my birthday....seriously i was really scared when they blind folded me. I didnt know what they are goin to do to me. Just felt scared. U know la...the past 2 years...i didnt get anything nice.ade hor, jane seb and jane c hor..SARA LEE hor...KS hor!!!!.but this time...it was great.had my favorited blueberry cheese....thanks KS for planning and all those who followed plans and not did other wise. I was actually afraid that they will throw me into the lake. Just a note to Diana....I AM PLANNING YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!
THen paid lunch with Cheryl. is funny that it was my birthday but i had to buy her a birthday gift on that day.
Dinner with my buddies ....pam,diana, kai kai, ling, jo, a.a,u.k, adreana and adreana's friend. then met up with Sara, Tzi Li, Mel Ko Ko, Sheila, Amy and Sam in Starbucks Centro.

Thank you guys so much. IT has been awesome.
I will blog about the gig...another time....till then...cheerios..

1 comment:

Fullofjoy said...

Hahahahaha...U GAINED BACK THE 7KG ah...WELLDONE !!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB!!! KKEEP GAINING OK !! hahahahaha...u know from who lah...

Ling :)